Dr. Sanjay ParasharCEO & Director – Consultant Plastic Surgeon & Specialist Hair Transplant Surgeon, DNB (Plast), MCH (Plast), FICS (Plast), Fellowship Plastic & Craniofacial Surgery (Australia)
Specialization in any field always focuses on achieving best possible results and solutions. The objective of hair transplantation is to restore Natural Looking hair. With Over 15 years of experience in the field of cosmetic, plastic and hair transplantation, it comes to me that the beauty and aesthetic look of face based on the harmony of its dimensions. Our appearance is greatly influenced by our hair. Natural hair line and facial proportions is the basis of facial aesthetics and we respect that in every single hair transplant procedure.
Hair transplantation is a relatively complex procedure because of varying expectations of the patient. I always try to eliminate this challenge with utmost care, right option in choosing techniques & methods and exploring my deep aesthetic sense of art & skill. The difference between good results and great results depends on the experience, skill and artistry of the surgeon. My sincere interest is to provide the best possible results in the world, and hence I ensure that me and my team up to date with latest advancement.
The density of transplanted hair is important for a great look. To achieve proper density, size of the graft plays a vital role. One of the biggest fallacies in hair transplantation field mostly doctors focus on thin or mini follicles while extracting to increase the volume of grafts. The outcome of mini or smaller follicles affect on hair transplant look & density. Micro vascular surgery allows me to precisely harvest follicles while retaining all the important elements of a healthy follicle. These thick and healthy follicular units result in successful hair transplantation that lasts long. A very thin graft loses its density and may not last very long.
- BACHELOR OF MEDICINE, BACHELOR OF SURGERY (MBBS)
- Nagpur University, India
- MASTER OF SURGERY (MS Gen Surgery)
- Nagpur University, India
- DNB Plastic Surgery, Diplomat National Board of Plastic Surgery, India
- MNAMS, Membership National Academy of Medical Sciences, India
- MCH Plastic SurgeryMegisterChirurgie Plastic Surgery (Master of Surgical Arts) Mumbai University, India
- FICS Plastic Surgery, Fellowship International College of Surgeons, USA FELLOWSHIPS
- NATIONAL ACADEMY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (Plastic surgery) INDIA
- CRANIOFACIAL SURGERY Institute of Plastic & – Craniofacial Surgery Detroit, USA
- CRANIOMAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY Australian Craniofacial Unit AUSTRALIA
- FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF SURGEONS IN PLASTIC SURGERY (USA)
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery .
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.