It is a fact that bearded men look more mature, masculine, and strong. But unfortunately, not all men are blessed with lush hair on the face, and beard hair transplantation can be a possible solution for them.
During a beard transplantation process, hair from another part of your body is transplanted on your face where you want your beard. On average, 4000-7000 hairs may be transplanted, and the specialist has to place each hair individually in the right direction for a natural look.
Whether you want to cover up a scar or you just want a great beard, hair transplantation can be just the right way to go. Let’s know more about it before you fix an appointment with your specialist.
Pros of Beard Transplant
Here are a few benefits you get with beard hair transplantation:
- You have the choice to select the beard style you want on your face. Browse through the different beard styles and discuss with your specialist if that’s possible for your face.
- Women find bearded men more attractive and see them as better sex partners. Men with a full beard look more masculine and provide a feeling of security to their partners and children.
- The transplantation process includes tiny incisions that hurt just like a pinch, and nothing more.
- The transplantation process takes around 4-5 hours to complete. You will need to take leave from work only for this time. Once the process completes, you can go back to work the very next day.
- Since this process permanently grafts in your new follicles, your beard looks and functions like a natural one, and you can even style and shave it as normal.
Choosing the Right Clinic
Choosing the right clinic for your beard hair transplantation is vital to get natural looking results. Here are a few things you must check in a clinic before fixing your appointment:
- Training: The clinic that you choose should have reputable and trained surgeons who can carry out your hair transplantation with dexterity.
- Experience: Make sure that the specialist at the clinic is experienced in carrying out such transplants, as it takes regular practice and time to master the process.
- Specialization: You can have a look at the specialization of the surgeon, as beard transplantation needs more precision than scalp hair transplantation.
- Staff: Give attention to not only the surgeon and specialist, but also make sure that their staff members are friendly, educated, and knowledgeable, and they take good care of hygiene in the clinic.
- Equipment: The mechanical tools and equipment that the clinic uses should be high in quality and should be maintained properly. Make sure that they do not reuse the punches, but use new ones for each client.
All in all, beard transplantation is one of the best ways of dealing with lack of hair on face. It is a proven and permanent solution that has become popular among men across the world.
If you have decided to get your beard transplanted, do some research and approach a reputable surgeon who can graft the beard that you always wanted to don.