Hair loss is the disastrous situation for both men and women. As in this society, physical appearance matters a lot and hair plays a crucial role in enhancing one’s appearance. Having fuller and shiny hair enhance self-esteem and confidence of a person. Hair loss has been observed in female to a large extent. There can be various reasons behind this issue. However, now women don’t need to be worried about this issue anymore. Female hair restoration is available to help you out of this trauma.
What is female hair restoration?
Most of the women think that the hair transplantation for women is as easy as for men, which is not true. Basically, the donor area of women is not strong as the women get baldness on thewhole head. Their hair shed from the whole area of their head. So, female hair restoration is tricky and a few women are the best candidates for this treatment.
Are you a Candidate?
Experts reveal the fact that the short percentage of the women are the good candidates for hair transplant in Dubai. According to an estimate, almost 2-5% women can get benefit from the hair transplant. However, if you meet the following criteria then you are a good candidate to get female hair restoration.
- You got hair loss due to some technical issues that are not hormonal.
- You got any type of plastic surgery or any related treatment due to which you experience hair loss.
- Your donor area is not affected by hair loss.
- You experience hair loss due to any trauma such as chemical burns or accidents.
Goals of Female Hair Restoration
The basic goals of female hair restoration Dubai include;
- To help you in getting your desired hair.
- To provide the best outcomes.
- To provide better care and suggestions on the basis of your condition.
Techniques and Equipment
Basically, two techniques are available for treating female hair loss, one is surgery method and the other is laser comb. We use surgery technique to provide best results to our customers. Surgery method is preferred as it provides instant and long-lasting results as compared to laser comb method. However, you need to be a good candidate for this technique. Moreover, equipment are used in a very careful way by keeping important points in the mind.
How to Prepare for the Procedure?
You need to prepare yourself for getting best results from female hair restoration.
- Do not take aspirin or any other blood thinners for at least 12-15 days before treatment.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid taking alcoholic substances.
- Complete all prescribed tests 1 week prior to the surgery.
Best Methods for Female Hair Restoration
How the Procedure is Performed?
The procedure is performed in a careful way. First of all, proper and careful diagnosis is required to know that which procedure would be best for the candidate. The procedure is based on the selected method. However, the general procedure includes administration of local anesthesia. The preparation of donor area and hair grafting. After that, careful implantation is done. The experts of female hair restoration Dubai always describe the procedure to the patient before start processing.
You should take proper care of your scalp area where you got treatment. Appropriate care is really necessary to get best and desired results. Some of the post-op care instructions include;
- Avoid smoking for at least 1 week after the treatment.
- Don’t take aspirin or other blood thinners for at least 10-14 days.
- Don’t massage your scalp even if you feel itching. Instead of that, you need to consult with your surgeon if you feel irritating.
The female hair restoration is one of the most used techniques to deal with hair loss and baldness in women. It provides a natural look to the patient and a head full of hair. It has been noticed that the majority of the females get surprised after experiencing the results of hair transplant technique. Almost within 8-10 months, the natural growth of hair is started.
Female hair restoration provides various benefits that make it the best choice for the female. The treatment will not leave any mark or any scar. The donor area will not be affected. It will provide anatural look to the person and natural hairlines provide an eye-catching look to the person. Moreover, you will be recovered just within 2-3 months.