- 1 What is FUE Hair Transplant?
- 2 Are you a Good Candidate for FUE Hair Transplant?
- 3 Goals of FUE Hair Transplant
- 4 Why should you choose FUE Transplant?
- 5 How to Prepare for the Procedure?
- 6 Procedure
- 7 How many sessions are required?
- 8 Post-op Care and the Recovery Time
- 9 Chances of Complications
- 10 Beneficial Aspects of the FUE Hair Transplant
What is FUE Hair Transplant?
Hair loss is an issue that is considered one of the most common issues that are facing by people nowadays. FUE hair transplant is the best treatment for this problem. Do you want to know about the treatment, its procedure, goals, the instructions that you need to follow after getting a transplant, are you a candidate for this transplant or not, and much more? Read on to know about these aspects!
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) refers to the no-stitch technique in which grafted follicular units are used to implant the balding area. This procedure is one of the most used procedures for successful hair transplant. Surgeons consider it the best and reliable way to provide your natural hair back to you.
Are you a Good Candidate for FUE Hair Transplant?
It is important to know that if you are a good candidate for getting the surgical procedure or not. Following check list will help you in knowing about it.
✔ You have donor hair supply.
✔ You have laxity in the scalp.
✔ Your hair loss is under control.
Goals of FUE Hair Transplant
The basic aim of the FUE Beard Hair Transplant in Dubai is to provide the best solution to hair loss. Some of the basic goals include;
- To get thicker and fuller hair back for permanent basis.
- To avoid a telltale linear scar.
- To limit the recovery and downtime.
Why should you choose FUE Transplant?
This procedure is mostly used as it is considered as the approach that provides permanent results in an effective way. When people get their transplantation through FUE, then it becomes difficult for them to differentiate between natural and transplanted hair. The best thing about this process is that it provides best results in less time period as compared to other transplant procedures. Specifically, this procedure is beneficial in cases of pattern baldness. People cannot detect that you had a hair transplant or you get your natural hair.
- It lessens probability of scars.
- This procedure is best for the individuals who have little donor hair.
- It is best for the individuals who have a ‘tight scalp’.
- This method requires less healing time.
How to Prepare for the Procedure?
You should do some preparation if you want to get best results from FUE Transplant in Dubai. Pre-op instructions are considered as important to follow. These instructions include;
- Avoid intake of alcoholic drinks.
- Stop smoking before 12-14 days of surgery.
- Take prescribed medicines on regular basis. Do not skip them.
- Avoid using aspirin or the medicines that contain aspirin. Also, avoid blood thinners for 7-10 days before surgery.
Local anesthesia will be injected to the scalp in order to do the process. The surgeons extract follicular units out of the donor area. These grafts remain on hold until the requirement of recipient area. Implantation of the extracted follicles is performed in order to generate the hairline. This process is already consulted with the patient.
How many sessions are required?
The main question that is considered by almost every person that how many sessions are required to have the best transplant. Basically, it depends on various aspects include the amount of graft that is required, the density that you want to achieve, your budget, and characteristic of the hair. Usually, 3-5 sessions are required, however, it is recommended to have a meeting with a professional surgeon for a better evaluation.
Post-op Care and the Recovery Time
Some important instructions are provided to the patient after completion of the procedure. The instructions range from exercising to showering. Typical medicines include painkillers and antibiotics are also suggested to the patient for a specific period of time. 5-7 days are required for healing of wounds and scabs diminish within 15 days.
The shedding process remains to continue till 8th week and the growth of new hair begins in about 4 months. 12 months is the total duration for fully achieved results. The process of hair growth remains to continue for 18 months after transplant.
Chances of Complications
Like any other procedure, follicular unit extraction also contains some chances of complications. However, these complications can be reduced by proper care. No doubt, the procedure is safe for use. The complications can be dependent on the following factors.
- Patient’s physiology
- Unprofessional or Unlicensed physician
- Usage of robotic strategies that do not provide expected outcomes.
Beneficial Aspects of the FUE Hair Transplant
You should get FUE hair transplant as it will provide you lots of beneficial aspects.
- First of all, there will be no visible scars even if there will be short hair on your scalp.
- Donor area will not be seen as affected.
- You will get a natural look and no one can get an estimate that you have gone through such treatment.
- The procedure ensures natural hairlines on the head that will give you an attractive look.
- You will be recovered within a few days as compared to months.
- You will not get any stitches during or after treatment.
- Local anesthesia will be provided so that you will not feel pain during or after treatment.